Monday, April 20, 2009

midnight munchies -- why I should always count calories

Here's why I should always count calories. I've got the midnight munchies, and I don't know if I should be hungry or not -- whether I actually need the nourishment or would do better without it. As it is, I'll try to grab a quick workout (even unemployed, it's so hard to schedule anything -- been doing daywork for Mom and scratching chores off my to-do list, while sharing space and resources) and have a banana.

What I ate today was cereal with nuts, 6 fl oz of peanuts (700 calories?) a fistful of chocolate chips, rice, asparagus, banana, 1/2 apple, toast with jam, and two bites of chicken pattie (terrible thing to do to a bird, but it wasn't my idea.) You know, I think I'm entitled to my midnight banana.

No comments: