Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Evening

Good! The ELO/Pandora music (featuring the Beatles -- see last post) has helped the cat to get some sleep. I wanted him to sleep in preference to hunting on this cold and rainy day. Rainy days are statistically unkind to cats who live near public thoroughfares.

Let's see... What do I have to do?

__ dishes
__ laundry
__ give cat medicine
__ give dogs medicine
__ bring in dog food mega-sack from car
__ send $100 to Russ
__ write out a rent check for my current situation
__ get warm
__ dust furniture
__ vaccuum 2nd floor?
__ fix dinner

Obviously I'm not going to get to everything in the next 4 hours, but I may as well lay it out before I prioritize, pick and choose. To resume, then...

__ write about [I'll have to think of an alias for the guy]
__ write about Mel's lazy people (has to do with recent post)
__ check in with this blog later just by way of feeling connected to the world
__ read from the Bible


Billy Joel came on the radio. He annoys me a little.

No comments: