Monday, March 8, 2010

Brain Dump





Brrr! If anyone from the future is reading this, you have access to our 21st century weather record and you know that today wasn't particularly cold. But my room was poorly heated last night, and my workplace was also pretty cold (we wore coats;)and I've been pretty much shivering all day, even in the nice, warm car full of sunshine and soothing infrared.

There's a lot of work ahead of me today but it's hard to get right down to it because I'm cold. When I sat down to write a few minutes ago, the cold feeling was in my chest the way it was so often about ten years ago (at which time I must have been having some sort of endocrine disruption that was causing it, so pernicious was it.) But today it's environmental. It was such false economy not to heat the bedroom just because the night wasn't particularly cold. Below fifty is cold enough to warrant a space heater!

I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for warm-weather memories. Forgive me if I run some "old" (last spring/summer) pictures. I just like to do that, particularly because my camera phone broke and I have no new pictures.

No comments: