Saturday, August 30, 2008

Collywobbles

Yesterday and today I kept thinking about the things I would write when next I got my hands on a computer. Unfortunately, now that I have my chance, I'm illin'. So I won't push myself too hard to write the things I had aspired to write today. I feel bad because I don't know if the thoughts will pass unrecorded into the recesses of memory.

Someone at Church today said that I needed to get more sleep. I thought perhaps he had misinterpreted my yawning as a sign that I was tired. Maybe he was right, though. I think I'll turn in early tonite. Meanwhile I'm having wine in my hot tea, and I've also taken my usual antihistamine early.

[Among other things] I had wanted to eulogize my late cat, Pumpkin. I may yet; but as of now I have not even found his pictures and I am too tired to look for them anymore, let alone write an euolgy. He was a great cat.

Thursday, sick in bed (possibly with the beginnings of what I suffer now,) I colored in a childrens' coloring book. Now, that is therapeutic.

No comments: