Friday, April 9, 2010

Brain Dump

This is just an exercise in getting my head together. What do I think or feel? What do I need to do in the near future? ...

I feel tired. Maybe it's my fault for not exercising enough in general. (Still, I do exercise some. I walk the dogs and all.) I'm sure I'm not anemic. Sure it's not Epstein-Barr. I'm still on the rag; that could have something to do with it.

Shopping... Online: I want to get a blackout hat (SPF 50, because I can't seem to tolerate sunscreen,) a cob construction handbook, and some Medifast shakes. Towards that end I should research Medifast -- are the vitamins therein cold processed for efficacy?

Yeah, I've decided to continue losing weight. At a top weight of 170 lbs a year and a half ago, I decided to lose about 35 lbs. I lost 25 and stabilized over the winter, gaining back only 1 or 2 lbs. Now I want to lose the other 10. It's Medifast time. Time to stop mucking around fixing food and consuming substantial meals so as to justify the time I spend preparing them. I want to forget about food more often but still get my proper nutrition. Medifast. Can't be beat.

Lots of people are popping up and getting on TV and saying, "I got skinny. You can too. Being older is no excuse." How empowering. I thank them. Now the people who said older people should be content to be fat can sit down and shut up because they've been squarely reproved. Thank you, Valerie et al.


About my friend who gave me the key to his house -- It's really nice that somebody likes me that much. I should make an effort to be especially nice to him.


Man, how can I down 20 ounces of coffee and 12 ounces of yerba mate / tea mix and still be so laid back and sleepy!

Tuesday I'm going to the census place to take the census. Why there and not at home? 'Cuz I don't think my sister is going to enter my information on the form that was mailed to our house. She's made it pretty clear that she wouldn't, without actually saying as much.

If I get up to speed tonight I want to do some of my freelance writing. Oh, good luck.

No comments: