Friday, September 12, 2008

I like this guy

What do you do when you like someone and you feel like you could grow to like them even more, but you know you don't have a future with that person? Eventually, even I can become attached to someone. Very quickly someone can become attached to me. When, why and how do you decide to stop or go forward?

In this blog I call my new friend Anwar, because I usually don't use people's real names. He reminds me of Nicola. Do I like him for himself, or because he reminds me of Nicola? Thus I mused aloud. He said he didn't care, just as long as I liked him.

Frankly, I can't help but begin to appreciate him as a unique individual.

I haven't even finished blogging about Nicola yet.

I wish I were asleep, but I've compromised my stomach with too much chocolate. Now I must stay upright in posture, entertaining myself by setting down these thoughts.

No comments: