Monday, June 7, 2010

More Brain Dump

My wonderful ex-fiancee Anwar is coming over for a visit. I was of two minds about this. On the one hand, I don't want to encourage any kind of emotional infidelity (towards his new wife.) On the other hand, humans weren't designed to be close to one another and then lose one another for good. People are meant to live and die in the same community with the same people. People should always continue to associate with (or at least be open to associating with) the people they've been close to -- or even people they used to associate with in any capacity. Anything less seems unnatural and just wrong.


I dreamed about Nicola again lately, a couple of times actually. In these dreams I travel and try to make contact with Nicola, who also seems to be traveling. In these dreams I am elated to be close to him. In real life Nicola is not someone I can relate to. Nobody knows what he's about. Nobody knows what he hopes to accomplish in this lifetime or what makes him tick. I have a better rapport with my cat than with Nicola. At least I have some idea of what is important to the cat, language barrier notwithstanding.


I just had a 670 calorie dinner that's sitting heavy in me. I couldn't eat another bite.

No comments: