Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bullies

My two week absence from cyberspace ended yesterday, to little avail. I still have no time for this. I was at my mother's house today and she was a big bully. Speaking of bullies, there's been no word from Jake. Jake feels strongly that people who treat me badly owe me no redress, so I suppose he's bearing that out now by not saying anything about how mean and (worse) unfair he's been (except briefly in his blog.) But at least I got to talk it over with my father, who said what anybody would say about a so-called friend who feels the need to tell me I suck all the time -- "He's a lightweight." In other words, consider the source. Would a person of integrity, secure and comfortable in his own skin, lash out at someone routinely? No. (Would he drink like a fish? Probably not that either.) So why did I ever take Jake so seriously? Everybody knows what my father says in this regard to be true.

I hope I get to finish this thought, but right now I have to try to fix my mother's computer and then do some other chores.

No comments: